Live Online Video Counselling
What is Live Online Video Counselling Sessions?
Live Online Video Counselling is a great way to access counselling services online from anywhere in the world. Professional Clinical Psychologist Dr JC Coetzee offers Live Online Video Counselling Sessions for you to access from the comfort of your home or office at times that are convenient for you.
Online video counselling/ therapy, also known as telehealth, e-counseling, teletherapy, e-therapy, telepsychology and cyber-counseling, is a modern way of connecting a therapist and a client via the internet.
Live Online Video Counselling therapy is an approach that utilizes video conferencing technology to provide therapeutic interventions and mental health services across large distances in real-time. These services can be accessed from anywhere in the world where the client has a stable internet connection.
Live Online Video Counselling can also be accessed via any electronic device that supports video conferencing such as smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops.
How does Live Online Video Counselling Sessions work?
Email Dr Coetzee to set up a Live Online Video Counselling session. Include in the email your time zone as well as suitable times for the Live Online Video Counselling sessions.
How are Live Video Counselling Sessions Structured?
Live Online Video Counselling Sessions can be structured as follows:
Session 1: Introduction to counselling. Assessing concerns. Set initial treatment goals and treatment plan. Schedule the therapy frequency, dates and times.
Session 2: Refine treatment goals. Begin intervention techniques.
Session 3: Identify maintaining processes and continue intervention techniques.
Session 4: Continue interventions and techniques.
Session 5: Evaluate progress towards treatment goals. Continue intervention techniques focusing on identified obstacles such as resistance behaviours and cognitions.
Session 6: Relapse prevention. Reinforcing of new cognitions and behaviours.
Session 7: Discuss ending treatment and prepare maintaining changes.
Session 8: Termination of therapy. Scheduling follow up to assess the consistency of new behaviours and cognitions.
The above is a broad session structure outline and can be adapted to a clients particular needs.
How much does Live Online Video Counselling Sessions cost?
Live Video Counselling sessions are charged at $40 (US) per 30 to 40 min session. Live Online Video Counselling sessions are prepaid and sessions are confirmed when proof of payment is received via email. You can use the PayPal links to make payment. Electronic Fund Transfer can also be used as a method of payment. Feel free to contact Dr Coetzee if you have any questions.
How long does Live Online Video Counselling Sessions take?
Live Online Video Counselling sessions are 30-40 minutes in duration. Longer sessions can be scheduled on request.
How many Live Online Video Counselling Sessions will I need?
The frequency of sessions can be decided between you and Dr Coetzee. The number of sessions usually required to achieve notable change ranges from four to eight sessions.
When can I schedule Live Online Video Counselling Sessions?
Live Online Video Sessions can be scheduled at times that are convenient for you.
Live Online Video Counselling/ Therapy Sessions can be for you if:
1. You want to receive counselling from a particular counselor that does not live close to you. You can access Live Online Video Counselling with Clinical Psychologist Dr JC Coetzee from anywhere in the world.
2. Your schedule does not allow travel time to the offices of the therapist or counselor. You can save time and money through Live Online Video Counselling.
3. You are traveling and want to continue your counselling sessions you can make use of Live Online Video Counselling.
4. If you live abroad and are unable to travel to the counselor’s physical office. Live Online Video Counselling may be more comfortable as a form of counselling.
5. If you are unable to leave your home due to illness or disability Live Online Video Counselling sessions can still give you access to counselling.
6. If you feel uncomfortable to meet in person for face to face counselling and have sensitive issues to deal with in counselling. Live Online Video Counselling may be more comfortable as a form of counselling.
What do I need to know before I schedule a Live Online Video Counselling Session?
It is important to note that the video and audio quality of the Live Online Video Counselling/ Therapy sessions will depend on the stability of your internet connection and speed.
Some psychological assessments can also be done via Live Video Sessions.
Before engaging in Live Online Video Counselling Sessions familiarize yourself with Dr Coetzee’s Christian worldview beliefs to make sure you understand his approach to counselling.